everything you need to present confidently through our Cloud Studio
We developed our Remote Presenter Kits to ensure the highest quality, technical support, and dependability no matter the needs of your project. Remote Presenter Kits are delivered to your presenters’ doorstep with equipment packed and labeled neatly inside. Easy-to-follow instructions and follow-along videos accompany each Remote Presenter Kit, and technical support assistance can be tailored to help your presenters get set up and running in no time.
Different kits for different needs
Delivered to your doorstep
Simple instructions and how-to videos
USE THIS comparison CHART TO SELECT the right kit for your next project.
Entry-level kit built for dependability.
- Includes a pair of sound isolating Earbud Headphones, along with both a Wired Lavalier Microphone and a Wired Tabletop Microphone so you can choose the best fit for your application.
- Includes LED Lighting Fixture with a color balance variable from tungsten (3200K) to daylight (5600K) or anywhere in between. In addition, the 10-100% dimming and variable color with a diffusion filter to take the edge off of the crisp LEDs
- Features a high-quality built-In laptop webcam with laptop stand
The go-to kit for exceptional production value and support.
Includes all features from the Basic Kit plus:
- A second computer for presentation graphics or to act as a backup to the primary
- A remote controllable ultra-compact professional camera with output up to 30 fps and UHD resolution
- Can be further augmented with green screens to allow for the removal and replacement of the presenter background with still or moving imagery.
The premium kit designed to create a personal studio environment.
Includes all features from the Standard Kit plus:
- An additional lighting fixture for two-point lighting
- A remote controllable Professional PTZ Camera with output up to 60 fps and 4k resolution
Can be further augmented with green screens to allow for the removal and replacement of the presenter background with still or moving imagery.